Meal: Lunch, Serves: 6, Prep: 12 minutes, Cook Time: 7 minutes.
|3/4 teaspoon||finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves|
|3/4 teaspoon||finely chopped fresh thyme leaves|
|1 tablespoon||dry white wine|
|1 tablespoon||extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 tablespoons||Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons||whole-grain mustard|
|6||(6 to 8-ounce) salmon fillets|
|Nonstick olive oil cooking spray|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
- Combine garlic, Dijon mustard, thyme, wine, oil, rosemary and 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard in a food processor.
- Grind ingredients for roughly 30 seconds.
- Transfer ingredients to a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of whole-grain mustard and stir until evenly infused.
- Line a heavy rimmed baking sheet with foil and preheat the broiler on low.
- Apply non-stick spray to foil.
- Place salmon fillets on baking sheet and apply salt and pepper to each fillet.
- Broil for 2 minutes.
- Apply mustard sauce to individual fillets.
- Broil fillets for roughly 5 more minutes or until fillets are cooked through.
For more information on this recipe and healthy cooking, Pelham Medical Center’s clinical nutrition manager, Priscilla Dhas, recommends visiting www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes.
Check out spartanburgregional.com/healthy-recipes for more recipes