The workforce has grown exponentially in Upstate South Carolina, and companies are looking for more comprehensive ways to care for the health and well-being of their employees. Since 2013, downtown Spartanburg alone has attracted $102 million in investment, 70 new businesses and 185 residential units. Job growth in Greenville is predicted to be 41 percent over the next 10 years.
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System’s Corporate Health division serves the needs of more than 1,000 companies throughout the Upstate. Due to significant growth, it opened a new location on July 17 at Oak Grove Plaza on 2660 Reidville Road in Spartanburg, directly off of I-26 at exit 22. Corporate Health’s second office, located in Greer, will continue operations.
This expansion provides one-stop shopping for businesses in the Upstate with better, more convenient access. The new office includes a new workflow design for occupational health, wellness and rehabilitation services — all under the same roof.
“Corporate Health has provided high-quality care to employers for 25 years,” said Albert Osbahr, MD. “This move allows us to provide that same level of care more efficiently with improved convenience for employers and their employees.”
Corporate Health provides a full scope of health services at its locations and at employer worksites, such as:
- Health and Wellness
- Biometric testing, health risk assessments, hearing tests, health coaching, lab testing, firefighter and law enforcement physicals, cancer screenings
- Injury Prevention and Ergonomic Consulting
- Injury management and rehabilitation, work conditioning, functional job analysis, injury-specific risk assessment, early intervention programs, office and industrial ergonomics, and customized worksite presentations
- Occupational Health Services
- Audiometric testing, physical exams (DOT, pre-placement, surveillance, fit-for-duty), drug and alcohol testing, military/federal agency exams, pulmonary function testing, independent medical evaluations, and immunizations
For more information or a complimentary on-site needs assessment, contact Abby Russell at 864-560-4033 or email@example.com.